View this page in a format suitable for screen-readers and mobile devices.
Burnaby, Bennett Library: Media & Maker Commons studios
- These studios are reserved for recording and editing multimedia (audio/video) with specialized tools and software.
- One booking per day for a maximum of two (2) hours. Select one (1) green block and choose an end time from the drop-down menu.
- Media & Maker Common studios are available for booking up to fourteen (14) days in advance.
- Please cancel your booking if no longer required to allow others to book. Use the cancel links provided in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- SFU is committed to the full participation of all students in all aspects of academic life. The Media and Maker Commons supports equal participation by coordinating reasonable academic accommodations and services for students who request it. Contact us to arrange accommodations and services.
- Click on the Info button or the studio name to see details about each studio.
- The Media and Maker Commons Studios are located on the third floor of the W.A.C. Bennett Library.