View this page in a format suitable for screen-readers and mobile devices.
- One booking per day for a maximum of two (2) hours. Select one (1) green block and choose an end time from the drop-down menu.
- You can book up to fourteen (14) days in advance.
- Please cancel your booking if no longer required to allow others to book. Use the cancel links provided in your confirmation and reminder emails.
Burnaby, Bennett Library: Standalone computers
- Computers without bookings are available for drop-in use.
- Booked computers not occupied within the first ten (10) minutes are available for drop in use for the first hour; the original booker may claim the second hour.
- Click on the Info button or the computer name to see details about each computer.
- Visit the W.A.C. Bennett Library Service Desk if you have any concerns or complaints about how the standalone computers are being used.